Our "God's Country" program shirt was created to fund our great outdoors program. It gives our disabled veterans an opportunity to enjoy the great outdoors by providing events, retreats, and fellowship, to name a few.
With each purchase of a shirt, a portion of these proceeds will go directly to our non-profit called Survivors of War. Here we teach our survivors reflection, peace, meditation, and comradery. This is how we start their healing process, with God and the great outdoors. There is an unspeakable peace that comes from the stillness of the great outdoors, away from everyday stresses and chaos. A purchase of our shirts is more than just a quick buy, it's an opportunity to impact a life.
Sizing & Color varies on - 3XL & up
Children sizes available upon request - (YXS - YXL)
** Dont forget to let us know what American Legion you are member of **
God's Country Program Shirt
- Recommended you turn the clothes inside out.
- Machine wash on "cold" with a "gentle cycle".
- Tumble dry "Low" or hang dry.
- Avoid harsh cleaning detergents.
- No bleach.
- No softener.
- Do not dry clean.
- Do not iron.
** Washing your clothes in cooler water helps prevent fading both of the fabric and printed colors. To ensure the best protection for your new favorite shirt. Thank you. **
- 60/40 Blend (Fabric options may vary depending on request, please contact for more information).
- One of the most popular, premium tees that feels as good as it looks.
- Sizes 3XL - 6XL may vary depending on fabric selections.
- Silky, Soft style t-shirts.
- 100% customizable … Please contact for more information